Technical Training Program, BHAGVAN- A SEARCH
Terms and Conditions
1. 3rd/4th year students of B. Arch/ B. Tech (Civil) can apply.
2. The first set of course will be held at four different CSIR labs (to be referred in advertisement).
North Zone CSIR-CBRI, ROORKEE East zone CGCRI-KOLKATA
West Zone CSIR-NCL, PUNE South Zone SERC, CHENNAI
3. The course has limited seats and accommodation is also limited. The student will be shortlisted.
4. The course is free of cost however the student has to pay for their accommodation and hospitality. (by the shortlisted students only) as per following details:
a. Accommodation+ hospitality charges: Rs. 2,000/- b. Hospitality: Rs. 1000/-
Please note: The charges are non-refundable.
5. Students will be provided with a mentor from CSIR-CBRI to coordinate and guide their field study a pre-assigned heritage structure.
6. The course will include the following:
a. Chronological study of Visual analysis of monument
b. Architectural classification and conservation methods
c. Natural/Man-made Disasters and their effects on the heritage monuments and its foundation
d. Non-Destructive techniques for heritage structures
e. Structural systems and load distributions in ancient structures
f. Materials and its deterioration etc
7. For further information, kindly contact:
Course Coordinator and Anchor: Dr. Achal Mittal, Group Leader, Structural Engineering Group
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org