Technical Training Program, BHAGVAN- A SEARCH
Terms and Conditions
1. 3rd/4th year students of B. Arch/ B. Tech (Civil) can apply.
2. The first set of course will be held at four different CSIR labs (to be referred in advertisement).
North Zone CSIR-CBRI, ROORKEE : Oct 3-4, 2018 East zone CGCRI-KOLKATA : Nov 12-13, 2018
West Zone CSIR-NCL, PUNE : Dec 12-13, 2018 South Zone SERC, CHENNAI: Jan 10-11, 2019
3. The course has limited seats and accommodation is also limited. The student will be shortlisted.
4. The course is free of cost however the student has to pay for their accommodation and hospitality. (by the shortlisted students only) as per following details:
a. Accommodation+ hospitality charges: Rs. 2,000/- b. Hospitality: Rs. 1000/-
Please note: The charges are non-refundable.
5. The last date of submission of the form is
- For CBRI, Roorkee (North Zone): 17-09-2018
- For all other Zones: 25-12-2018
6. Students have to bring one set of self attested photocopies of following documents:
a. 10th and 12th mark sheet
b. 3rd and/or 4th year mark sheet
c. Letter of Recommendation from college/institute/university (In original and One photocopy)
7. Students will be provided with a mentor from CSIR-CBRI to coordinate and guide their field study a pre-assigned heritage structure.
8. The course will include the following:
a. Chronological study of Visual analysis of monument
b. Architectural classification and conservation methods
c. Natural/Man-made Disasters and their effects on the heritage monuments and its foundation
d. Non-Destructive techniques for heritage structures
e. Structural systems and load distributions in ancient structures
f. Materials and its deterioration etc
9. For further information, kindly contact:
Course Coordinator and Anchor: Dr. Achal Mittal, Group Leader, Structural Engineering Group
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org