Countries visited in connection with higher studies, research training, employment and other scientific assignments:
|Date of Birth||23.12.1983|
|hemlata [at] cbri [dot] res [dot] in|
|Degree / Diploma||Main Subject||University/Institution with Distinction||Country||Year of Passing|
|B.Sc.||Chemistry, Zoology||Bundelkhand University, Jhansi||India||2004|
|M.Sc.||Chemistry||Bundelkhand University, Jhansi||India||2006|
|Ph.D||Polymer blends and naonocomposites||IIT-Delhi||India||2014|
|a) Main Area of Specialization||Polymer composite and nanocomposite|
|b) Sub-area of Specialization||High performance polymer composite, waterproofing membrane, wood plastic composite, recycled plastic composite|
Publications and Patents:
- Hemlata, Hybridization effect of silane treated basalt fiber on the mechanical, thermal and morphological properties of polypropylene/bamboo composite, Journal of Polymer composites, 2023, 1-23.
- Hemlata, S. N. Maiti, Mechanical, morphological and thermal properties of nanotalc reinforced PA6/SEBS-g-MA composites, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 2014, 41381, 1-10.
- Hemlata, S. N. Maiti, Nonisothermal crystallization kinetics of PA6 and PA6/SEBS-g-MA blends: Journal of Polymer research, 2012, 19:9926, 1-16.
- Development of highly transparent and hydrophobic ZnO thin film via magnetron sputtering (Solid state physics symposium December 2022)
- Effect of SEBS-g-MA on morphology and mechanical properties of nylon-6/SEBS-g-MA blends. (PPS-28, December 2012 Pattaya Thailand)
- Study on effect of SEBS-g-MA on mechanical, morphological and thermal properties of PA6/SEBS-g-MA blends (Asian polymer association conference in Punjab University, November 2010)
Scientific Books / Book Chapters: NIL
Patents filed / granted: NIL
Processes Developed: NIL
Process Under Utilization: NIL
Awards and Distinctions (including fellowships of the learned societies):.
|Name of Award||Awarded by||Awarded for||Year|
Academics- 2.5 years, Research- 6.6 years
Members of three BIS committee
Teaching faculty (MTech and Ph.D) at CSIR-CBRI since 2017