Skip to content
Facilities & Services
You are here:
- Facilities & Services
Go to Top
- RFID based system and services
- Circulation service (borrowing facility) with smart card, reservation of document, membership. Books are issued against the membership card for a month.
- Procurement of new documents.
- Reference / Referral service : KRC staff provides reference and referral services as and when required by users from the available print and online resources.
- Bibliographical Service : Bibliographical lists are provided on demand of users for formulation of projects
- Current Awareness Service : List of latest additions in KRC, News paper clipping service, flash of latest information as received in KRC.
- Rich collection of hindi general, technical and reference books.
- Reprographic Service : On demand one or two pages from reference material or an article from current issue of journal may be provided to S&T staff members for their R&D activities.
- Wi-fi enabled
- AC Reading Hall
- Inter Library Loan
- Desktops for users with internet facility (Fixed as well as wi-fi for laptop users)
- Regular orientation and e access training to S&T staff members of CBRI and students of AcSIR.
On line access of
- Webopac having bibliographical details of our library collection.
- CBRI Institutional Repository (IR)
- E-database & digital library of International institutions / organizations against membership subscription viz. FIB, Switzerland, RILEM, France, ACI, USA.
- CSIR-Central (Union IR of CSIR Labs).
- CSIR Journals (CSIR-NISCAIR).