7A. Skill development, upgradation and training program for field engineers, technical and non-technical manpower
Task 6B. Development of compatible repair materials for stone masonry in heritage structures
Task Leader(s): Dr. (Mrs.) Rajni Lakhani
- Development of polymeric repair materials using water dispersible polymer blends along with additives.
- Polymer-cement interactions for heritage structures.
- Performance evaluation of the consolidants/ water repellent for weak mortar and developed materials by long term durability studies.
Description of Task:
- Optimization and characterization of polymeric systems
- Development of repair materials by using polymer blends along with additives
- Durability studies of the repair materials
- Compilation of data and preparation of report
- Technology and product on repair material