About the Technology
It is a solar heat reflective treatment made of white glazed tile pieces used in roofs and walls of houses, industrial buildings, cold storage buildings, schools etc. for keeping the buildings cooler and provide good water-proofing layer on roofs.
- Durable and cost effective when applied as per CSIR-CBRI process
- Reflects about 80% solar radiation
- Suitable for air-conditioned buildings for reducing power cost
- Provides a good water-proofing layer on roofs
- Low cost
- Almost maintenance free design of roofs