Task – 3.2:
Fire performance evaluation of structural elements and rehabilitation measures
Task Leader:- Suvir Singh
To develop a methodology for the rehabilitation of fire damaged structural elements, prediction of fire behaviour of structural elements and fire performance enhancement.
Scope of Work:
- Up gradation of experimental set-up as per the requirement of the experimental studies to be carried out
- Preparation of small scale and full scale specimen
- Studies on fire behaviour of structural elements under stressed and un-stressed conditions
- Assessment of fire damage in structural elements
- Design of rehabilitation measures for fire damaged structural elements
- Studies on fire performance of repaired structural elements.
- Data Analysis and compilation