Task – 6.4:
Development of instrumentation Interface system for Building Management
Task Leader:- Kota Srinivas
- To draw the specifications for instrumentation system required to create a Intelligent building which is safer, energy efficient and more comfort for its occupants.
- Development of instrumentation system for monitoring energy, identified environmental parameters and controls.
- Implementation of communication protocols for building using bacnet/ASHRAE
- Development of BEMS software with WEB connectivity for data analysis and control with GUI.
Scope of Work:
- Study the national / international technologies available and the energy conservation codes and its implementation to draw the specifications for Building Energy Management System
- Developing the Instrumentation systems at CSIO for energy related parameters and interfacing systems for other parameters to be monitored with the standard networking protocols
- Instrumentation system development with control algorithms for lighting, HVAC and other appliances and its testing in the laboratory
- Explore the use of various communication media like wireless, power line communication or blue tooth for networking in the system
- Development of Building Energy Monitoring and Control software for data storage and analysis
- Installation of the system and data base creation for long term data so that the control software can be optimized as per user and regional needs
- Software optimization for the system
- Showcasing of the technology