- Padmanabhan, G., and Shanmugam, G. K. (2022). “”Experimental studies on liquefaction and reliquefaction potential of saturated ground subjected to repeated incremental acceleration loading with varying shaking duration”. Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration (Accepted)
- Vijay Kumar, S.P., Ganesh Kumar., S and Surabh. D.S. (2021). “Performance assessment of composite skirted ground reinforcement system in liquefiable ground under repeated dynamic loading conditions”. Bulletin of Earthquake engineering (https://doi.org/10.1007/s10518-021-01298-4).
- Padmanabhan, G., and Shanmugam, G. K. (2021). “Liquefaction and reliquefaction resistance of saturated sand deposits treated with sand compaction piles. Bulletin of Earthquake engineering (https://doi.org/10.1007/s10518-021-01143-8)
- Padmanabhan, G., and Shanmugam, G. K. (2020). “Reliquefaction Assessment Studies on Saturated Sand Deposits under Repeated Acceleration Loading Using 1-g Shaking Table Experiments”. Journal of Earthquake Engineering, (17) 1-23
- Kumar, G. and Samanta, M., (2020). “Experimental evaluation of stress concentration ratio of soft soil reinforced with stone column”. Innovative Infrastructure Solutions, 5(1), p.18
- Sivapriya, S., and Ganesh-Kumar, S. (2019). “Functional and cost- benefits of geosynthetics as subgrade reinforcement in the design of flexible pavement”. Revista Facultad De Ingeniería, 28(51), 39-49. https://doi.org/10.19053/01211129.v28.n51.2019.9082
- Ganesh Kumar, S., Sridhar, G., Radhakrishnan, Robinson, R.G and Rajagopal, K. (2015) “A Case Study of Vacuum Consolidation of Soft Clay soil” Indian Geotechnical Journal, Springer, 45(1), 51-61.
- Ganesh Kumar, S., Robinson, R.G. and Rajagopal, K. (2014) “Improvement of Soft Clays by Combined Vacuum Consolidation and Geosynthetic Encased Stone Columns”, Indian Geotechnical Journal, Springer, 44(1), 59-67
- Padmanabhan G., Shanmugam G.K. (2021) Addressing Influence of Prefabricated Vertical Drains in Liquefaction Resistance Under Multiple Shaking Events. In: Sitharam T.G., Dinesh S.V., Jakka R. (eds) Soil Dynamics. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, vol 119. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-33-4001-5_19.
- Padmanabhan G., Shanmugam G.K., Subramaniam S. (2021) Shaking Table Tests on Liquefiable Sand Deposits Treated with Sand Compaction Piles. In: Patel S., Solanki C.H., Reddy K.R., Shukla S.K. (eds) Proceedings of the Indian Geotechnical Conference 2019. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, vol 138. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-33-6564-3_44.
- Vijay Kumar S.P., Ganesh Kumar S., Anju Mary E. (2021) Earthquake Induced Ground Motion Mitigation Using Geotextile Encased Infill Material System. In: Sitharam T.G., Kolathayar S., Sharma M.L. (eds.) Seismic Hazards and Risk. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, vol. 116. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-9976-7_23
- Padmanabhan G., Shanmugam G.K., Subramaniam S. (2021) Sustainability Approaches in Ground Improvement Measures. In: Ramanagopal S., Gali M., Venkataraman K. (eds) Sustainable Practices and Innovations in Civil Engineering. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, vol 79. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-5101-7_25.
- Ganesh Kumar, S (2018) “Experimental Evaluation of Encased stone column technique for liquefaction mitigation”. T. Qiu et al. (Eds.): GSIC 2018, Proceedings of Geoshanghai 2018 International Conference: Advances in Soil Dynamics and Foundation Engineering, pp. 176–184, 2018 (Springer)
- Ganesh Kumar (2018) “Combined Encased stone column and vacuum consolidation technique for soft clay improvement”. L. Li et al. (Eds.): GSIC 2018, Proceedings of Geoshanghai 2018 International Conference: Ground Improvement and Geosynthetics, pp. 169–177, 2018 (Springer)
- Robinson, R.G. Ganesh Kumar, S and K. Rajagopal (2015) “Enhancing the load carrying capacity of stone columns by vacuum consolidation”. Advances in Soft ground engineering ISBN: 978-981-09-7520-3:: doi: 10.3850/978-981-09-7520-3 231
- Malviya D.K., Kumar G., Maurya M.C. (2021) Performance Evaluation of Piles for Slope Reinforcement. In: Patel S., Solanki C.H., Reddy K.R., Shukla S.K. (eds) Proceedings of the Indian Geotechnical Conference 2019. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, vol 133. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-33-6346-5_51.
- Kumar G., Sarkar S., Gupta M., Devi P. (2021) Experimental Investigations on Rainfall-Induced Landslides. In: Patel S., Solanki C.H., Reddy K.R., Shukla S.K. (eds) Proceedings of the Indian Geotechnical Conference 2019. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, vol 133. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-33-6346-5_57
- Gowtham., Ganesh Kumar (2019), “1- g Shaking Table Tests on Prefabricated Vertical Drains for Liquefaction Mitigation” at National conference on Geotechnical Applications, GeoApps -2019 held at IIT-Hyderabad
- Gowtham., Ganesh Kumar (2019), “Study on liquefaction potential of solani sand using shaking table tests”. International conference on industry 4.0 and advancements in civil engineering.21-23 March at PSG Institute of Technology and applied research, Coimbatore (Springer)
- Ganesh Kumar, S. Manojit Samanta and Pankaj (2017) “Numerical Study of Pile Group with Different Spacing in Layered Soil under Dynamic Conditions”. IGC-2017: Geotechnics for Natural and Engineered Sustainable Technologies, during 14-16, December, Guwahati.
- Ganesh Kumar (2017) “Treatment of Soft Clays by Combined Encased Stone Columns and Vacuum Consolidation”. DFI-India 2017: 7th Conference on Deep Foundation Technologies for Infra-structure Development in India, during 05-07, October 2017, IIT-Madras Chennai.
- Ganesh Kumar, S. Robinson, R.G. and K. Rajagopal (2011) “Geosynthetic Encased Stone Columns for Vacuum Treatment of Soft Clay Soils”. National Conference on Geosynthetics India 2011, during 23-24 September 2011, Chennai
- Ganesh Kumar, S (2013) “Stabilisation of soft clays using geosynthetic encased stone columns and vacuum loading”. Fourth Indian Young Geotechnical Engineer’s Conference-2013, during 17-18 May, Chennai, India.
- Ganesh Kumar, S. Robinson R.G, and Rajagopal, K. (2012). “Stabilization of Soft Clays Using Geosynthetic Encased Stone Columns with Vacuum Application”. 5th Asian Regional Conference on Geosynthetics, Geosynthetics Asia-2012, Bangkok, Thailand