R&D Areas of the Group
- Building Materials: Bricks, Lime, Gypsum and their Environmental impact Assessment /monitoring
- Building Termite/Fungi: R&D efforts towards anti-termite and anti-fungal treatments in buildings
- Construction Chemicals: Polymer composite, Admixtures, Latex, Polymers, Water Proofing chemicals
- Materials for Heritage Conservation: Repair materials and coatings(nano lime, anti-fungal coatings, nano-titania coatings)
- Cement/Concrete Sustainability: Nano-engineered concrete, Bio-Concrete,
- Waste-to-Wealth: Agro-industrial and metallurgical wastes in developing building Materials synergistically with emphasis on energy and environment, wood without tree etc.
- New Materials: CO2 Utilisation, 3-D concrete printing, Energy Efficient Materials, Carbon based materials, Low carbon Materials,
Dr L.P. Singh / Ms. Humaira Athar
- CSIR Mission Mode Project: Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage (CCUS): CO2 Utilization in Building Construction.
- Development of CO2 Sequestered Engineered Aggregates from Fly ash and Industrial Wastes. (SSP-0702)
- Compatible and Sustainable repair materials: Nano-titania based coatings. (GAP-0311)
Dr B.S. Rawat
- Bio-efficacy studies of Fipronil 2.92 w/w E.C. (w/v) against subterranean termites for its suitability through Pre-Construction anti-termite treatment. (Part-A) and Bio-efficacy studies of Fipronil 2.92 w/w E.C. (w/v) against subterranean termites for its suitability through Post-Construction anti-termite treatment (Part-B) (SSP-030).
- Bio-efficacy and persistence evaluation of Isocycloseram 400 SC for subterranean termite management in building (SSP-0882).
Dr Rajesh Kumar Verma
- Studies for flora diversity on heritage buildings and surface treatment for preservation under “Creation of centre of excellence on heritage structure (GAP-0311).
- Phenome India CSIR Health Cohart Knowledge base (HCP-0047).
Dr Leena Chaurasia
- Agro-Industrial Alkali Activated Composites for Pre-Fabricated Building Elements and 3D Volumetric Construction with financial support of MOUHA.
Dr Neeraj Jain / Dr Soumitra Maiti
- Development of high volume of Fly Ash- Gypsum composite plaster for interior applications (SSP-0093).
- Stack Monitoring of high Draught Brick Kilns and Determination of pollution Load in Distt. Jhajjar, Haryana (SSP-0162).
- Commercialization of technology on manufacturing of internal fuels based eco-friendly and energy efficient burnt clay bricks (MLP 022204).
- Creation of centre of excellence on heritage structure “Compatible and Sustainable repair materials (GAP-0311).
Dr Hemlata / Dr Srinivasarao Naik B.
- Development of green sustainable composite material using biochar (OLP-2216).
Dr Sandeep Gupta
- Development of Performance Improved Cost Effective Lime Based Wall Putty Incorporated with PVA & Calcium Carbide Residue (OLP-2203).