- Current Publications (2014 onwards):
- Mahesh Yumnam, Debdutta Ghosh, Hina Gupta, Empirical mode decomposition based techniques for imaging of shallow delamination in concrete using impact echo, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Volume 184, 2023, 109668, ISSN 0888-3270, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ymssp.2022.109668. (Impact Factor: 8.934)
- Sai Teja Kuchipudi, Debdutta Ghosh, and Hina Gupta. “Automated Assessment of Reinforced Concrete Elements using Ground Penetrating Radar.” Automation in Construction 140 (2022): 104378.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.autcon.2022.104378 (Impact Factor: 10.517)
- Mahesh Yumnam, Hina Gupta, Debdutta Ghosh, and Jayaprakash Jaganathan. “Inspection of concrete structures externally reinforced with FRP composites using active infrared thermography: A review.” Construction and Building Materials 310 (2021): 125265. (Impact Factor: 7.69)
- D Ghosh, H Gupta, A. Mittal (2020) “Imaging of civil structures using Thermography” Journal of Non-Destructive Testing & Evaluation, ISNT. June, 2020.
- K Mishra, H Gupta, D Ghosh, A K Mittal (2019) “Comparative numerical simulation of Masonry arch with different interlocking patterns”, COMSOL Conference 2019, Bangalore, 28-29 November.
- Debdutta Ghosh, Hina Gupta, AK Mittal (2018) “Imaging of Concrete Structures using Active Thermography” Confernce on Non Destructive Evaluation, Dec. 2018, Mumbai.
- B Thamizhinian, D Ghosh, H Gupta, AK Mittal (2018) “Seismic pounding effect on buildings and its control” 16th Symposium on Earthquake Engineering, 20-22 December 2018, IIT Roorkee, India
- D Ghosh, H. Gupta, A. Mittal, R. Shekhar (2018) “Inspection of Heritage Structure using Infrared Thermography”, The e-Journal of Nondestructive Testing, Vol.23 No.04 -ISSN 1435-4934
- Gupta H, Ghosh D, Behera S, Mittal AK. (2018) “Comparative study between ERS Sensors and VWSG”, The e-Journal of Nondestructive Testing, Vol.23 No.04 -ISSN 1435-4934
- K K Sharma & H Gupta (2018) “An Overview of Properties of Foamed Aerated Concrete and its Advantage over Burnt Clay Bricks”. National Conference on Advances in Chemical Science & Technology (ACST-18) April 27-28, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India.
- Debdutta Ghosh, Hina Gupta, Raj Shekhar, A K Mittal (2017), “Advanced Non-Destructive Techniques for Mass Housing” Workshop on Mass Housing and Rapid Construction, Institute of Engineers (India), Roorkee Center, Chapter, Roorkee, 13-14 Nov, 2017.
- Uzair Khan & Hina Gupta (2017), “Non- Linear Seismic Analysis of Multi – Storey Building”, International Conference On New Frontiers of Engineering, Science, Management & Humanities (ICNFESMH-2017), International Journal of Engineering Technology Science and Research Volume 4, Issue 5 , 411-415
- Hina Gupta, Debdutta Ghosh, Dr. A. K. Mittal (2016),”Seismic Performance of a
Heritage Rubble Stone Masonry Building – A Case Study”, Tenth Structural
Engineering Convention 2016 (SEC-2016), CSIR-SERC, Chennai, December 21-23.
- Debdutta Ghosh, Hina Gupta, Dr. A. K. Mittal (2016), “Non-destructive evaluation of heritage structures for smart cities”, Young Scientist Conclave, India International Science Festival at NPL, New Delhi, November, 7-10.
- A.K. Mittal, S. Behera, D. Ghosh, H. Gupta (2016), “Earthquake Failures and Mitigation”, Seminar on Construction Techniques in Earthquake Prone Areas, Chief Engineer Siliguri Zone, MES, May 27.
- D K Sahu, H Gupta, N Dev, A Verma, (2016) “A Comparative Analytical And Experimental Analysis of Sloshing Waves in Rectangular Tank Under Seismic Condition”, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology eISSN: 2319-1163 | pISSN: 2321-7308 Volume: 05 Issue: 06
- Shakeel Ahmad, Rehan Ahmad Khan, Hina Gupta. (2014) Seismic Performance of a Masonry Heritage Structure, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-3, Issue-4, April 2014, pp -335-340.
- Shakeel Ahmad, Md. Ehtasham Ansari, Hina Gupta. (2014) Dynamic Response of Plane Frame Buildings Subjected to Tornado Loads, International Organization of Scientific Research – Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering. e-ISSN: 2278-1684, p-ISSN: 2320-334X, Volume 4, 2014 pp 63-69.
- Shakeel Ahmad, Altamash Raza, Hina Gupta. (2014) Mechanical Properties of Bamboo Fibre Reinforced Concrete. 2nd International Conference on Research in Science, Engineering and Technology (ICRSET’2014), Dubai (UAE), pp.189-193.
- Shakeel Ahmad, Rehan Ahmad Khan, Hina Gupta. (2014) Seismic Analysis of a Masonry Heritage School Building. 3rd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology, ISBN 978-93-5174-119-0.
- Mohd Danish, Zaid Mohammad, Hina Gupta, Mohd Shariq, Amjad Masood. (2014) Importance of Rapid Visual Screening (RVS): An Overview. 3rd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology, ISBN 978-93-5174-119-0.
- Scientific Books / Book Chapters:
- Ghosh, D., Gupta, H., & Mittal, A. K. (2022). Non-destructive Evaluation of Historic Masonry Structures Using Infrared Thermography and GPR. In Advances in Non Destructive Evaluation (pp. 315-327). Springer, Singapore. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-9093-8_26
- Gupta, H., Ghosh, D., & Mittal, A. K. (2022). Identification of Defects in Masonry Structure Using Infrared Thermography. In Advances in Non Destructive Evaluation (pp. 329-340). Springer, Singapore. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-9093-8_27
- Kuchipudi, S. T., Ghosh, D., Yumnam, M., & Gupta, H. (2022). Detection of Debonds in Reinforced Concrete Using Ground Penetrating Radar. In Advances in Non Destructive Evaluation (pp. 219-232). Springer, Singapore. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-9093-8_18
- Yumnam, M., Gupta, H., & Ghosh, D. (2022). Imaging of Delamination in Concrete Slab Using Impact Echo. In Advances in Non Destructive Evaluation (pp. 187-202). Springer, Singapore. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-9093-8_16
- Debdutta Ghosh, Hina Gupta, Achal K. Mittal, Kishan Mishra, Gagan Gahlaut (2019) “Subsurface Feature Detection of a Historic Hydraulic Structure Using GPR” Proceedings of 1st INSG Conference and Exhibition, New Delhi, India.
- CBRI Team and Hina Gupta A book on superiority features of Indian heritage structures (2019) including features like acoustic effects, earthquake resistant construction, cooling effect, venturi effect, pinhole camera effect, ancient construction materials and techniques.
- CBRI Heritage Group Team and Hina Gupta “A compendium of Training Program BHAGVAN- A SEARCH”
- H Gupta, RS Bisht, D Ghosh, RS Chidambaram and AK Mittal (2020) “Health Safety Guideline for Construction Site during COVID-19”.
- Gupta, H., Ghosh, D., & Mittal, A. K. (2019). Seismic Performance of a Heritage Rubble Stone Masonry Building—A Case Study. In Recent Advances in Structural Engineering, Volume 2 (pp. 317-328). Springer, Singapore. (Book Chapter Springer)
- Technology Developed: 02
- Technology Transferred: 01