- Current Publications (2009 onwards):
- Jeeshan Khan and Santha Kumar G., Influence of binary antifreeze admixtures on strength performance of concrete under cold weather conditions, Journal of Building Engineering, Volume 34, 102055, 1-8.
- Jeeshan Khan, S. S. Amritphale, Navin Chandra and M. Patel, A novel binder free and energy efficient process for making ceramic tiles using red mud and sericitic pyrophyllite, Indian Journal of Chemical Technology, Vol. 19, November 2012, pp. 420-426.
- Vishwajeet S. Yadav, Murari Prasad, Jeeshan Khan, S.S. Amritphale, M. Singh and C.B. Raju, Sequestration of carbon dioxide (CO2) using red mud, Journal of Hazardous Materials, Volume 176, Issues 1-3, 15 April 2010, Pages 1044-1050.
- Publications previous to 2009:
1. Jeeshan Khan, Bijay P. Tripathi, Arunima Saxena, Vinod K. Shahi, Electrochemical membrane reactor: In situ separation and recovery of chromic acid and metal ions, Electrochimica Acta Volume 52, Issue 24, 1 August 2007, Pages 6719-6727.
- Scientific Books / Book Chapters: NIL
- Articles: NIL
- Patents filed / granted: NIL
- Processes Developed: NIL
- Process Under Utilization: NIL