- Current Publications (2009 onwards):
- Paswan, M. R. Rahman S. K. Singh and B. Singh. “Investigations on bond behaviour of reinforcing steel bar and geopolymer concrete” Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering (ASCE) 2019 – Accepted for publication
- Singh, M. R. Rahman, R. Paswan and S. K. Bhattacharyya. Effect of activator concentration on the strength, ITZ and drying shrinkage of fly ash/slag geopolymer concrete, Construction & Building Materials, 118, 171 (2016)
- Behera, A. K. Minocha, S. K. Bhattacharyya, M. R. Rahman. Studies on the flow properties of self-compacting concrete with recycled fine aggregate. In: Proc. 11th Structural Engineering Convention, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, 19-21 Dec. 2018, pp. CT129-CT137.
- Paswan, B. Singh and M. R. Rahman, “ Effect of elevated temperature on compressive strength and bond strength of geopolymer concrete” In: Proc. 3rd R.N. Raikar Memorial International Conference and Gettu-Kodur International Symposium on Advances in Science and Technology of Concrete, 14-15 December 2018, Mumbai, India
- Singh, Ishwarya G, M. R. Rahman, R. Paswan, Jeeshan Khan, Humaira Ather “Fly ash-based geopolymer concrete road: A new initiative”, International R&D Conference on Green Power- Challenges & Innovation, 8 – 9 June 2017, NTPC-PMI, Noida, India.
National Conference/ Workshop
- R. Rahman, R. Paswan and S. K. Singh, “Geopolymer concrete applications in construction: Challenges and opportunities” Workshop on Use of fly ash and construction & demolition products for sustainable construction, 21 January 2020, Mumbai, India
- Singh, G. Ishwarya, M. R. Rahman, R. Paswan and S. K. Bhattacharyya, “ Potential of geopolymers in building construction”, India-UK scientific seminar on Green Construction Materials for Sustainable Build (GCMSB-2015), 28-29 March 2015, New Delhi, India.
- Publications previous to 2009: NIL
- Tech. Reports:
- Behera, A. K. Minocha, S. K. Bhattacharyya and M. R. Rahman, “Rheology study of fresh self-compacting concrete made using recycled fine aggregates” In: V. Mechtcherine, K. Khayat, E. Secrieru (Eds) Rheology and Processing of Construction Materials. RheoCon 2019, SCC 2019. RILEM Bookseries, vol 23. Springer, pp. 467-475
- M. Behera, A. K. Minocha, S. K. Bhattacharyya and M. R. Rahman, “Influence of SCMs on flow properties of self-compacting mortar made with recycled fine aggregate” In: Sirajuddin Ahmed, S. M Abbas, Hina Zia (Eds.) Smart Cities—Opportunities and Challenges, Proceedings of ICSC 2019, Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, vol. 58, Springer
- Scientific Books / Book Chapters:
- Gupta, H., Ghosh, D., & Mittal, A. K. (2019). Seismic Performance of a Heritage Rubble Stone Masonry Building—A Case Study. In Recent Advances in Structural Engineering, Volume 2 (pp. 317-328). Springer, Singapore. (Book Chapter Springer)
- Articles: NIL
- Patents filed / granted:
- B Singh, G Ishwarya, H. Athar, R. Paswan, Reyazur Rahman, S. Deshwal, J. Khan, SK Singh, M Malik, SK Saxena, S Prakash, P Srivastava and N Soni, “A room temperature cured fly ash based geopolymer concrete pave mix and processes thereof” (Indian Patent application no. 201811031862, Filed).
- Processes Developed: NIL
- Process Under Utilization: NIL